COMPLETE DIETETIC FOOD FOR DOGS
Intestinal Active is suitable as a nutritional instrument during conventional therapy against acute, chronic or recurring inflammatory processes that target the gastro-intestinal system of dogs. Gastrointestinal disorders, especially vomiting, flatulence, weakness , diarrhoea or constipation, represent a frequently found problem in veterinary medicine. Many clinical studies have found that intolerances, allergies and the problems mentioned above are all closely related.
After using the product for the suggested period of time, use FORZA10 Nutraceutic DepurA, studied for daily use to detoxify against free radicals and environmental pollution.
- â€śnutraceutical foodâ€ť, a healthy food that associates nutrients selected for high digestibility and hypoallergenicity, to the natural principles extracted from plants renowned and effective
- hypoallergenic dietetic formula created especially to use against intolerances and allergies that target the gastrointestinal system in dogs
- formula complies to the nutritional needs of subjects suffering of malabsorption, poor digestion and chronic pancreatic insufficiency
- the properties of the natural principles added, titrated and standardised, are well-known in traditional medicine and in phytotherapy and contribute to the improvement of the physiological defense mechanisms of the organism. The substances used each serve a specific purpose.
- stability of the natural principles and preservation of their activity with the AFS system. In order to preserve these natural ingredients and avoid them being destroyed by the high temperatures used during the extrusion process, they are cold-worked and added to a special heart-shaped tablet. Since they do not come into contact with high temperatures they are able to preserve their properties throughout time
- precious natrual principles added, such as Aloe vera, Bardana, Mallow and Blackcurrant, contribute to the improvement of the physiological defense mechanisms of the gastro-intestinal system
- ratio Omega 3/6 is 1:4
- reduction of acute disorders related to intestinal malabsorption
- compensation poor digestion
- suitable for chronic pancreatic insufficiency
- for the reduction of food intolerances that target the gastrointestinal system in dogs
- reduction of intolerances to ingredients and nutrients
- Milk enzymes: are part of the intestinal flora bacteria and maintain the integrity of this important organ.
- Oregano: the benefits of this plant are well-known. The phytocomplex found in this plant is high in antioxidants.
- Chestnut: chestnut extract has a protective effect on the mucosa of the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Heteropolysaccharids natural WBC: mucilage found in Psyllium used for their regulating effect on the intestines and their high absorbing property.
- Prebiotics: MOS are part of yeast cells that modulate the activity of intestinal bacteria. FOS, carbohydrates naturally found in fruits and vegetables, regulate the presence of intestinal bacteria Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus for better food absorption.
- Electrolytes: provide good moisturization, compensating for heavy losses and maintain the correct osmotic pressure in intra and extracellular fluids.
- Rose hip: precious natural source of vitamin C. Increased availability of the natural principles; furthermore it has a protective action on the vascular system and activates immune and defense properties.
- pregnant or lactating females (no clinical studies available )